Thursday 5 March 2015

Beyond Good and Evil by Friedrich Nietzsche (Reading List Extra)

Beyond Good and Evil by Friedrich Nietzsche (Reading List Extra)

Ok, so this book isn’t on my reading list but it is one that I must review. It is a book that I would but the following disclaimer on: if you are easily offended, do not read, but even with saying that I feel as though those easily offended should read it as it would open the mind as it is a considered philosophy and has its place in sociology, and it is one to question ones beliefs and views on morality, religion and virtues and the way of life.  A book like this is very read to find, especially when it was written in the 1800’s and I feel is still as relevant today as it was back then.  I hope for those who do read this book will give it a chance to read it cover to cover and gain an open mind or if not a new perspective to their everyday lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment