Thursday 4 June 2015

Turning My Hair Blue (Bucket List)

Before I do this i must mention i am going to be using an 8 wash hair dye, as to why i am freaked out to having it permanent and i do not think when i go back too work after my time off they would appreciate blue hair. The reason i am "Freaked" is that i have a-lot of "What If's" which include, what if it turns out horrible, what if i look bad and will i be to embarrassed to let anyone see it. But even with these, the thing that's making me do this is to get me out of my comfort zone and dare to do something different.

Now that i have my hair is blue well a subtle blue but blue enough for people to notice it isn't as bad as i thought i would be and i am not worried about going outside at all and knowing that the fear was all in my head is great, but that is the point ofr fear, to be conquered.

Dying my hair blue was to overcome my own fears about myself and to do something out of my comfort zone, it might be a small thing but for me it was huge, It is fun to be blue!!
]

No comments:

Post a Comment