Saturday 11 March 2017

The Wedding

Planning for a wedding is extremely hard and stressful but, rather enjoyable. My partner and I have figured that out in the last few months, with our wedding coming up in October. We decided in the beginning that we would try and cut costs but still get the wedding we want, so we have decided to do most things ourselves or get others to help us.

For example, we have made the invitations ourselves, and decided do have the wedding,reception and photos all in the same place, we are doing the deceleration ourselves with the help of my partners father, catering is being sorted by my mother and my father is helping with me getting to the church and walking me down the aisle and I am making the cake, and with everything else we getting help from friends, family and our local church.


To us a wedding isn't just a day but it is a start of a brilliant future with the person I love. I am very privileged to be marring the person I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment