Monday 14 November 2016

I am now back to blonde (bucket list)

Back to blonde
March, 2014 i had the chance to shave my hair off, for the blood and leukemia foundation. It was a great chance to help raise funds for the cause and help me regrow my natural hair color of blonde hair and now 1 year, 9 months later my hair has grown out some and is showing its nice blonde color which is something that i had missed since my hair had been dyed.

On the right is a current picture, and i must say how much i love having that color back and am looking to having it grow out even longer.

Now that i have written that i must mention why i have been absent from here for so long when i intended to keep posting weekly at least. My personal life has taken a shift for the better, which means i have now moved back to Christchurch and am now living with my fiancé who has re inspire me to do what i love the most, reminded me to live my life, and to be true to who i am as a person. so with that i am happy to continue this journey of self discovery with him and within myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment