Monday 14 November 2016

On the Gym

It was roughly two months ago when i decided it was time, to join a gym. the decision came when i am realizing that i am not happy nor healthy at my size i have started slowly getting into the gym and am slowly getting myself into a routine.

The truth is that, i am 5'1" tall and weigh 91.1kg and when i look into the mirror i do not like what i see, so alongside the gym i am slowly working on my nutrition so i can be a lot healthier and happier in who i am and with what i look like, this is only for me and it only has to be for me, or there was no point.

To help i joined a gym that is close to where i work and is fully supportive and easy to get to from both home and work and just put into my life and so far it has helped it has became something fun and enjoyable.

Now ti take on the world!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment