Thursday 8 December 2016

When The World Stops

I hated it admit it, more than anything i hated it. It has taken a bit of time to say.... I've got a cold!!!
And what is worse that its no normal cold, it has hit me almost instantly, i lost my voice to even add to the annoyance of it.


It had hit me on the Friday and went home half way through work, took the day off on Saturday. I thought id still go back to work on Tuesday thinking 'I'll be fine' but NO, i was not fine my voice continued to disintegrate even worse and finished work a little earlier and worse i had to admit defeat, i am sick and i need to go to the doctor\r and was then told to take a week off to recover..


Now that I'm halfway through my sick leave and still recovering but not 100% i am getting bored, i know resting is good for you to recover but its frustrating, it does make me realize that i do work to hard and don't put in anytime just for myself, or that i don't have to do everything, as i feel the fact that i am sick even with its worst timing ever is because i'm putting to much on myself and that i need to take better care of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment