Sunday 8 January 2017

New Year, Same me

New Years is usually the time when most are deciding on their new year resolutions,which is a good thing, change i will admit is always good and one most adapt, grow and change in order to survive or get something better in our lives. Yes i do want more, but i have decided i will let things just come my way, and to just focus on my wedding, my writing and this blog (which i must admit i need to water this blog a\a bit more so i can watch it flower a lot more) and of course my "9-5" job.

to give you a bit of an update on my progress on my lists i am still reading atonement, which is taking forever to read, and my bucket is in need of being pushed into my front view again, as i have ignored it lately. It will be an aim to try and get more down with both lists..

Another aim is just to write more personal updates and logs here just for consistency in blog updates and feeling like i am getting somewhere with the world. however in the end lets see how 2017 pans out...

No comments:

Post a Comment